You have managers and professionals with the ambition and talent to develop into a function with a wider range of responsibilities. And we have the Management Development programs that help them prepare for those responsibilities. The programs are aimed at raising their way of thinking and working to a tactical and/or strategic level. They are challenged to ask themselves: what is it that makes me want to work in a higher management position; what skills do I possess for that position; how can I use them (or learn to use them) fully; and where can I – or must I – make further progress? And then … take action! And all this based on extensive experience with MD trajectories in which we have proved that we have consistently achieved clear results. At your request, we will gladly give you access to references!
Topics for MD programs
Initially, all the subject areas you are interested in can be included in an MD program. As examples to help you, the following is a list of the most frequently asked questions for which we are approached.
- Developing leadership and encouraging entrepreneurship.
- Preparing high potentials for the more high-level management positions
- Developing a common language with regard to the organisation culture.
- Creating a method of working for tackling important issues.
- Creating a platform for communicating about strategy, vision and values.
- Creating a network for sustainable development at the organisation level.
- Acquiring insights into specific management-related topics.
We are results-based, focused on partnership, and work with a clear leadership vision in mind whereby we strive to attain a high-performance culture aimed at achieving an optimal mix of focus on productivity (results-based leadership) and positivity (connecting leadership). To achieve this, we work in an integral manner. In other words we consistently add value based on three foundations.
- Via hierarchical experiences: at individual-, team- and organisation levels.
- Via several roles: advisory, training, and coaching.
- Via solid expertises: including change management, results-based- and connecting leadership, and team development.
In both plenary and individual sessions, we will coach with a focus on effectiveness, train new patterns of behaviour, advise on issues in terms of content, and support the growth processes of both the individual and the group.
Didactic starting points
When designing and carrying out the Management Development programs, we make use of the following didactic starting points.
- We work in and close to the situations in the field by making the challenges of your organisation a priority. Using this as a base, we design the content of the modules and define projects on which we collaborate.
- Every manager (or potential manager) has their own learning style. With this knowledge, we vary the learning forms and ways of working and make sure that all the different learning styles are offered for each intervention,.
- Experience-based learning forms the core of all our ways of working. We learn through doing, and we do while learning. That means working in the here and now; demonstrating what is important, so we also demand the same from the participants and provide feedback on it.
- We introduce situations from the field into the sessions by asking participants to present their own cases from practice. This way, the learning effect and the familiarity with the topic is enhanced. Using this as a base, we work on knowledge and skills that can be directly applied in professional practice.
- When it comes to the effectiveness of behaviour, it’s never a question of right or wrong but about the effect of the behaviour on the other person. This means that we ask participants to give each other feedback and we ourselves also provide lots of constructive criticism. This always happens in a confrontational yet respectful manner.
- We pay a lot of attention to linking personal learning with role-awareness and organisational context. And a pre-requisite for this is a safe environment. We feel tremendously responsible for this, so we consciously devote attention to this aspect.
- Our role is to act as guides for the managers and potential managers in their development process. Our backgrounds also enable us, if desired, to provide input in terms of content concerning changes within your organisation in our role as organisational adviser.
Our experts for MD programs
We provide all-round professionals with relevant field experience as manager, consultant, trainer and (team) coach. During such a trajectory we can easily switch between these roles and apply them in an integral fashion.
Want more information?
Then phone us for a ‘no-obligations’ appointment to find out how our Management Development programs can support your organisation. Or use the contact form and we will contact you. Your time will be well spent!