The experience-based training programs given by Buschman Consultancy are geared to enhancing the work situation for employees and the company culture they work in. These improvements are not just a question of acquiring knowledge, since knowledge in itself is of no value unless you put it into practice. To produce any lasting results, this knowledge must be used to bring about new, effective behaviour. This occurs when you gain more insight into the way you behave; acquire new skills; change your attitude. And when you are challenged to apply those new skills in practice. The training programs, preferably in combination with guidance and/or coaching, are always structured in such a way that purposeful, long-term change in behaviour is achieved.
Topics for training programs
Initially, all the subject areas you are interested in can be included in a training program. As examples to help you, the following is a list of the most frequently asked topics for which we are approached.
- Team dynamics.
- Personal coaching
- Team coaching
- Personal development.
- Management skills.
Didactic starting points
When designing and carrying out the training programs, we make use of the following didactic starting points.
- We work in and close to the situations in the field by making the challenges of your organisation a priority. Using this as a base, we design the content of the training programmes and define individual or collective homework.
- Every participant has their own learning style. With this knowledge, we vary the learning forms and ways of working and make sure that all the different learning styles are offered for each intervention,.
- Experience-based learning forms the core of all our ways of working. We learn through doing, and we do while learning. That means working in the here and now; demonstrating what is important, so we also demand the same from the participants and provide feedback on it.
- We introduce situations from the field into the training programmes by asking participants to present their own cases from practice. This way, the learning effect and the familiarity with the topic is enhanced. Using this as a base, we work on knowledge and skills that can be directly applied in professional practice.
- When it comes to the effectiveness of behaviour, it’s never a question of right or wrong but about the effect of the behaviour on the other person. This means that we ask participants to give each other feedback and we ourselves also provide lots of constructive criticism. This always happens in a confrontational yet respectful manner.
- We pay a lot of attention to linking personal learning with role-awareness and organisational context. And a pre-requisite for this is a safe environment. We feel tremendously responsible for this, so we consciously devote attention to this aspect.
- Our role is to act as guides for the participants in their development process. Our backgrounds also enable us, if desired, to provide input in terms of content concerning changes within your organisation in our role as organisational adviser.
Our experts for training programs
We provide all-round professionals with relevant field experience as manager, consultant, trainer and (team) coach. During training practices we can easily switch between these roles and apply them in an integral fashion.
Want more information?
Then phone us for a ‘no-obligations’ appointment to find out how our training programs can support your organisation. Or use the contact form and we will contact you. Your time will be well spent!